Maine Sea Duck Guide,Maine Striper Guide, & Lighthouse tours with a licensed Master Maine Hunting / Fishing Guide, and USCG Captain
- Waterfowl – Maine Sea Duck guided hunting on the scenic Maine coast for Eiders, Long Tailed ducks (Old Squaws), Scoters, Bufflehead and Golden Eye or hunt some of Maine’s back-country, wetlands and fields for Mallards, Black Ducks, Teal, Wood Ducks and Merganser ducks.
- Guided Big Game hunts – Maine guided Moose, Turkey, and Whitetail deer hunting in the beautiful woods and farmlands of Maine. Check out our hunt and stay packages.
- Saltwater – Guided fishing charters daily for Stripers, Blue fish, Mackerel, and Ground fish on postcard perfect coastal Maine waters.
- Freshwater – River Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Pike, and Salmon on Maine majestic inland lakes and rivers.
- Lighthouse tours: Private charter tours that leave daily and explore close up and personal 9 light houses, a fort, multiple fishing villages, working lobster boats hauling up their catch, 3 of Maine’s famed rivers, seals, porpoises, and multiple ocean birds.
Maine Experience Guide Services day & overnight fishing, canoeing, camping and hunting trips in the areas of Mid-coast Maine (Brunswick, Bath, & Boothbay), Downeast Maine, North Maine Woods, Central Maine (Augusta, Gardiner, Winthrop and Belgrade). Lodging is available.
Come join us for an unforgettable time with either a guided fishing or hunting trip on Maine’s pristine Rivers (such as the Kennebec River), Lakes, farmlands, and back woods.
Come stay with us or camp with us and enjoy Maine with an Experienced Master Maine Guide – Jay Farris, Registered Master Maine Guide / USCG Master Captain’s License.