Maine Striper Fishing, Sea Duck Hunting & Lighthouse Tours
Maine Hunting Guide
- Waterfowl – Guided Maine Sea Duck hunting on the scenic Maine coast for Eiders, Long Tailed ducks (Old Squaw), Scoters (all 3 species), Bufflehead and Golden Eye or hunt some of Maine’s back-country, wetlands and fields for Mallards, Black Ducks, Teal, Wood Ducks, and Canadian Geese.
- Guided Big Game hunts – Maine guided Moose, Turkey, and Black Bear hunting in the beautiful woods, mountains and farmlands of Maine. Check out our hunt and stay packages.
Maine Fishing Guide
All of our fishing trips are fully guided with all bait and tackle included.
- Saltwater Fishing – Maine Striper, Shark, Bluefish, Mackerel, and Ground fishing on postcard perfect coastal Maine waters. The charter boat leaves out of the Kennebec Tavern at 119 Comercial St. Bath, Maine. The views are amazing and the fishing is even better.
- Freshwater Fishing – River Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Pike, and Salmon on Maine majestic inland lakes and rivers. Whether you’re a trophy fisherman, or just looking to enjoy the wonderful views, you’re going to love it.
- Private charter tours that leave daily and explore close up and personal 9 light houses, a fort, multiple fishing villages, working lobster boats hauling up their catch, 3 of Maine’s famed rivers, seals, porpoises, and multiple ocean birds.
Maine Experience Guide Services Saltwater fishing, hunting, & sightseeing trips are in Mid-coast Maine (Brunswick, Bath, & Boothbay Harbor),.
Moose, Partridge, Bear & Goose hunts are in the North Maine Woods / Northern Maine.
Overnight Lodging and Meal plans are available for both areas.
Come join us for an unforgettable time with a guided fishing, hunting, or sightseeing trip on Maine’s pristine coast line, rivers (such as the Kennebec River), lakes, farmlands, and Big woods.
Come stay in our lodge or spike camp and enjoy Maine with Experienced Master Maine Guide – Jay Farris, Registered Master Maine Guide / USCG Master Captain’s License/ Licensed Paramedic.