Maine Striper Fishing, Sea Duck Hunting & Lighthouse Tours
Maine Hunting Guide
- Waterfowl – Maine Sea Duck guided hunting on the scenic Maine coast for Eiders, Long Tailed ducks (Old Squaws), Scoters, Bufflehead and Golden Eye or hunt some of Maine’s back-country, wetlands and fields for Mallards, Black Ducks, Teal, Wood Ducks and Merganser ducks.
- Guided Big Game hunts – Maine guided Moose, Turkey, and Whitetail deer hunting in the beautiful woods and farmlands of Maine. Check out our hunt and stay packages.
Maine Fishing Guide
All of our fishing trips are fully guided with all bait and tackle included.
- Saltwater Fishing – Maine Striper Fishing, Bluefish, Mackerel, and Ground fish on postcard perfect coastal Maine waters. The fishing is done in and around the lower Kennebec River in Tidal water. The views are amazing and the fishing is even better.
- Freshwater Fishing – River Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Pike, and Salmon on Maine majestic inland lakes and rivers. Whether you’re a trophy fisherman, or just looking to enjoy the wonderful views, you’re going to love it.
- Private charter tours that leave daily and explore close up and personal 9 light houses, a fort, multiple fishing villages, working lobster boats hauling up their catch, 3 of Maine’s famed rivers, seals, porpoises, and multiple ocean birds.
Maine Experience Guide Services day & overnight fishing, canoeing, camping and hunting trips in the areas of Mid-coast Maine (Brunswick, Bath, & Boothbay), Downeast Maine, North Maine Woods, Central Maine (Augusta, Gardiner, Winthrop and Belgrade). Lodging is available.
Come join us for an unforgettable time with either a guided fishing or hunting trip on Maine’s pristine Rivers (such as the Kennebec River), Lakes, farmlands, and back woods.
Come stay with us or camp with us and enjoy Maine with an Experienced Master Maine Guide – Jay Farris, Registered Master Maine Guide / USCG Master Captain’s License.